- TAO is an interactive, web-based program that provides assistance to help overcome anxiety, depression and other common concerns.
- TAO is based on well-researched and highly effective treatment strategies
- Each week, you will watch engaging videos, complete exercises between face to face sessions or prior to meeting with your Therapist via private, secure, videoconferencing for a 10-15 minute consultation
- Weekly exercises take approximately 30 - 40 minutes to complete.
- Daily logs can be completed on a smart phone, tablet, or computer. These take a few minutes per entry and the treatment is most effective if you make an entry 2 or more times per day.
TAO allows you to get effective treatment when your schedule, or life, makes it hard to get to the counseling center. You will have access to highly effective therapy modules 24/7 and dedicated times to meet with your Therapist.
Check out this video about TAO @ UNT
TAO-UNT Explainer Video from Therapist Assisted Online on Vimeo.
Want to see a TAO sample module?
You can by clicking: TAO Understanding Depression
To learn more and to enroll in TAO, schedule an appointment to talk with a therapist