IMPACT Student Boards
The Center for Leadership & Service is a great place to get involved as a student leader. Students gain experience, make new friends and help plan the leadership and service programs sponsored by the Center for Leadership & Service. Each spring, applications are available to serve in an executive position on one of the IMPACT Boards. In addition to the Executive team, there are committees for each board.
About Impact Boards
There are 4 IMPACT Student Leadership Boards for 2016-2017:
- The BIG Event - Help plan UNT 's large days of service held once in the Fall and once in the Spring
- Alternative Service Breaks - Help plan intensive service experiences during winter, weekend and spring breaks
- Change Makers - A group of freshmen dedicated to social change and volunteer service while developing leadership skills and networks on campus
- Eaglethon - Participate in year-long fundraising and events to raise monies for Cook Children's Hospital. This Board plans the annual Eaglethon held in February
Who can participate?
Students are welcome to participate in any of the events, serve on a committee or be a Director of one of our Impact Boards!
- Impact Board Directors and committee members must be UNT students during the school year
- Impact Board Directors and committee members must be in good conduct standing with the University of North Texas
How can I get involved?
Contact the Center for Leadership & Service to get involved today!